Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Nancy Pelosi... Again

I give up. The fucking drool and lies from this woman are Homeric. If it weren't for bullshit stories she wouldn't have any stories at all. If you were to believe Nancy, the main goal of Republicans is to starve hungry children, push old people in wheelchairs off of cliffs, dirty the air, piss in the pool, blah blah blah. I found the story on Sweetness & Light.

Her latest screed claims Republicans want our children to suffer from E-Coli via dirty water. If there's a special place in Heaven for liars Nancy will be sitting at the foot of Saint Peter. And the worst part is; stupid, gullible, and naive people will believe her. Lord help us if you consider this hag was third in line to be president at one time. It boggles the mind to imagine what she would have done as leader of the free world.

And in the video Nancy claims some sort of moral authority because she's "the mother of five children." Fuck it, I hope her children are all sterile. Her genetic line needs to end now!

Damn it - I've already got an ulcer. There's no need to let this harpy give me a heart attack to boot. I'll do my best to ignore her in the future. NOT!


No comments: