Thursday, September 27, 2012

And You Thought Moms Mabley Was Dead

“Everybody in Cleveland, low minorities, got Obama phone. Keep Obama in president, you know. He gave us a phone, he gonna do more.”

For those under fifty you'll have to Google Moms Mabley to learn more about her. But in case you missed her act back in the day, this stupid old hag below is doing a great impression. And by posting this video we see a great example of who and what the Omama constitute is and why he stands a good chance of being re-elected. He's got the hand-out, welfare, gimme my check, free free free vote in the bag. And just in case you don't understand Ebonics there's a translation in the link to the video.

I may be going out on a limb here but my guess is this old hag has never worked a day in her life or contributed jack-shit to her Country. A typical Omama supporter. And I am NOT speaking in code. I'm speaking the truth! The post comes from The Blaze.


No comments: