Saturday, September 22, 2012

Content Warning - The Faces Of Death Jizlam

About twenty-five years or so ago there were a series of movies called "Faces Of Death" that made the rounds on VHS. I saw a couple of them and it's what came to mind when I saw the following crucifixion video last night on Gateway Pundit. It's graphic so if you've got a weak stomach I suggest visiting PBS, The Disney Channel, or the DNC. You will never see anything so expository on a liberal site when it comes to Muslims. Liberals are scared shitless of Muslims.

And yes, the Muslims ARE crucifying Christians in the Middle East. You probably won't see or hear about it on PMS-NBC, CNN, or some of the other PRAVDA media networks because they're afraid of Jizlam and they're afraid of truth, but it's a fact!

In my humble opinion Berry Soetero Hussein Goebbels Omama, Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton, Jay Carney and some of the other apologists for Jizlam should be FORCED to watch this. I wonder what kind of spin these lying bastards would come up with then?

P.S. A final thought came to me as I made my Son's breakfast this morning. The next time you personally see or hear a feminist bitching about a "war on women", or a bleeding heart liberal pissing and moaning about Republicans who want to take away our freedoms and rights, or a progressive of any kind who complains about conservative values, show them this video. Show them the true face of hate, horror, intolerance, misogyny, and homophobic hate. Then see if they can stay on their ridiculous talking points. Religion of peace my ass!


No comments: