Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I Wonder How Long This Will Take To Go Viral



Rotterdam Mayor Ahmed Aboutaleb has a short and sweet message to his fellow muslims on the meaning of freedom. If you take any time at all in your life to watch a YouTube video here is that time. And it only takes a minute to watch. This man gets it and he is my new HERO!

His simple message leads me to my point; why in the world would muslims leave their various shit-hole countries, immigrate to the west and or other places where freedom AND life has value, and then try and destroy the very places that initially welcomed them? If I hated my wife I would divorce her. If I hated my job I would find another. If I were fifty pounds overweight I would diet. The logic is so simple Stevie Wonder could see it. 

So my simple message to the muslims of the world who can't seem to get along with anyone, including other muslims is this - if you hate your host countries so much get the fuck out and go back to the sand and mountains of your Mother lands. You won't be missed. I don't expect Beerry Hussein Soetero Neville Chamberlain Goebbels Omama to ever express himself as eloquently as Mayor Aboutaleb since he doesn't have the guts so I will do it for him. Go back to the Middle East or wherever it is you came from if you hate the West so much Mr Muslim. We don't need or want you. How's that?

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Ever wanted to get free Twitter Followers?
Did you know that you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT & TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?