Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Separated At Birth?

Yeah yeah - I know. Everyone is doing these kind of shots now. So I guess it's time for me to put my two cents in.

I watch Bill O'Reilly most nights and especially enjoy the segments with Dennis Miller. Dennis often refers to United States A.G. Eric Holder as "Stedman". For those not in the know, Stedman is a reference to Orca Winfrey's boyfriend beard Stedman Graham. And there is quite a resemblance between Holder and Graham. But I have another candidate for the "separated at birth" comparison. I'm talking about Ron Glass. Ron played Detective Ron Harris in the very funny seventies show Barney Miller. Check out my photo on the upper left and see if you agree. All you have to do is get rid of Ron's Afro hairdo and we're looking at clones. Click on the photo to enlarge.

Of course there are differences between the two men. Once was ridiculously funny and one is just ridiculous. I think my readers can guess which one is which and why we're not laughing anymore.

No comments: