Thursday, April 19, 2012

He Thinks We're Stupid

Now that the ridiculous "Buffett Bill" has been voted down by the Senate I wonder what's next in Berry Omama's bag of tricks? I've been listening to his various speeches and drivel as he tried to justify this tax increase. The one that really pisses me off is when Omama claims the wealthy in this country have to "give back to those who made them wealthy". Something like that. Well when you think about it, had this tax had passed just who in the fuck would the money have actually gone to? The US Government - that's who.

This tax money would have gone into the general fund and disappeared like a fart in the wind. And in the last few weeks with the GSA scandal and all the various "Green Companies" going belly up I just don't feel like seeing the government get any more money to piss away. And, as many have stated, the actual money derived from this tax would have funded the U.S. government for about a week or ten days. Just like pissing in the ocean it would have added jack-shit. Fuck em - my family and I have to live on what we take in... it's time the assholes in D.C. did too.

"Give back" my Ass!

No comments: