Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hanoi Jane Fonda? Screw You Yahoo...

for your "big story" about Jane Fonda and her seventy-four year old body. With all the classy older women who still remain in Hollywood, Yahoo features this traitor?

I wouldn't piss on Jane if she were on fire. She STILL owes a sincere apology to the Vets who served in Vietnam. And take a good look at her face if you click on the link. More likely than not she needs a bead blaster to get her makeup off at night.

I clicked on the link because I had a feeling from the backside-shot it was Hanoi Jane. What I really wanted to read were the comments. And yes, despite what Yahoo driveled on about - Jane IS a hated woman in America! Read the comments on the story link and you will see what I mean.

2 comments:

Hardnox said...

After she takes her dirt nap her grave is already on my list to piss on. That bitch deserves NOTHING except the enduring scorn from our nation's veterans, their survivors, and those dead.

I already got Teddy's grave at Arlington albeit with a water pistol because of the guards. :)

Greasywrench AKA rich b said...

Bwaaa haaa haaa haaaa....

I can imagine it now...
squirt gun....