Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Pop Quiz - Is Nancy Pelousy Really Crazy?

I often call someone crazy when what I really should be saying is they're just a plain old asshole. We need to remove the stigma from the word "asshole". It's a wonderful word and in my opinion far greater an insult than calling someone a fool, douchebag, dickhead, donkey-dick, or one of my other favorites. But, is there a difference between the words crazy and asshole?

When it comes to Nancy Pelousy I'm just not sure about anything anymore. She makes a fool out of herself on a regular basis. She epitomizes the old quote "it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt". She's definitely a fool after making the statement yesterday she made about the Eric Holder Fast and Furious hearings being all about "voter suppression". She even called the hearings a "scheme" instead of going full-on Hillary Clinton and calling it a "vast right wing conspiracy".

Nancy is also a great candidate for being called an asshole after threatening Newt Gingrich during the Republican debates with some "stuff she has on him". On Wednesday she also claimed she could have "had Karl Rove arrested" in another ridiculous statement. And of course there's the profound "we'll have to pass Omama Care to find out what's in it" puke she managed to yak up during the Omama care vote. Claiming unemployment checks add to the economy also puts Nancy into asshole territory. If those statements don't qualify her for being a poop-chute I don't know what does.

So now we're left with Crazy. The Psychiatric definition for crazy is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. I have a sneaking suspicion that Nancy doesn't meet that criteria either - she knows the difference between right and wrong. It's just that she doesn't give a shit.

So what's the correct answer to my Pop Quiz? Is Nancy Pelousy just plain crazy, a fool, or an asshole? Or is she all three?
Ooh, ooh, I've got it - She's a Democrat!

2 comments:

Hardnox said...

My new favorite congressman has something to say about her. Check my latest post:
http://hardnox-in-virginia.blogspot.com/2012/06/my-new-favorite-congressman.html

Greasywrench AKA rich b said...

Outstanding!