Friday, August 3, 2012

Wrong President Soetero - I DID Build That!


"No president Berry Hussein Goebbels Omama - I DID build that"

I'm not exaggerating when I say that over the course of nearly forty years I've probably built, rebuilt, re-conditioned and repaired over three to four-hundred automotive engines. It's what I did and I loved the work. My expertise and experience included American, Japanese, Korean, German, British (I hate British engineering) engines. I did the plasti-gaging. I did some of the valve grinding. I did the torquing. I did the assembling. I did the pulling and stuffing. The government did exactly NOTHING! It didn't take a village. It took me and several thousand dollars worth of Snap-On, Mac, and Craftsman tools. I, along with a thousand other journeymen of different trades are STILL insulted at your ridiculous statement.

Now I have a question for the president. What the fuck have YOU ever built or contributed to your Country? Other than feeding off the government tit and exploiting affirmative action what have you done with your life?.... .... .... .... .... That's what I thought. I'm done with my rant now. And I feel better.

No comments: