Sunday, September 23, 2012

More "Faces Of Death" This One's From Hollywood

This photo explains much. Kathy Griffin has an ugly heart and soul and now everyone knows why. She's also known for her ugly "suck it Jesus" quote. I guess if she has to get up each day and face herself looking like she does it's all downhill after that. Ugghhh!

I've posted before that I've seen her without makeup in the past. I caught one of her shows on cable when I was still able to tolerate her nasty ass and it featured a shot of her getting out of bed.... without her war-paint. It was frightening! The picture below takes the term "white girl" to an entirely new level. She's hideous!


2 comments:

Adrienne said...

She is a repulsive "woman" - inside and out.

CharlieDelta said...

She is nothing but an angry, bitter, cunt of a woman. Now I know why...