Friday, July 18, 2008

A Man Just Escaped From My Corn Patch!

A couple of weeks ago I posted a picture of what appeared to be a face in my corn. Well...just thinking it was a trick of light and shadows I thought no more about it....until this happened!

So yesterday morning I was watering my little garden and low and behold a man comes bolting out of the corn patch! The damned thing was he kind of looked familiar. I know I've seen this guy before but I just can't place him. Anyone know who he is?

Anyway, I snapped a quick photo as proof and it appears here in the upper left. Just who in the hell was/is this guy? He ran and acted like he has a habit of running through corn fields. Another strange thing is I heard a low flying prop plane and I would swear I heard gunfire. Was this plane shooting at this guy?

I yelled at him to get the hell out of my corn and he ran by and mumbled something about Mt. Rushmore and some gal named Judy Judy. Then he just vanished somewhere down Grand Avenue. I wonder who he was.....

No comments: