Saturday, June 16, 2012

Chairman Maobama Continues To Evolve ... Again!

Chairman Maobama
I'm still so pissed about this that I had to post another rant. President Maobama continues to thumb his nose at the Constitution, American law, and via the process the American people. After saying last year he could NOT defy immigration law by executive order the lying bastard did EXACTLY the opposite yesterday.

And some asshole in a soundbite shown today on FOX News made a comment that personified progressive lunacy. He actually said Omama has the legal authority to issue executive orders. Omama does have that authority. But he doesn't have ANY authority to break the laws of the United States whether by executive order or any other power.

Is is clear now that the only thing Maobama did not lie about in 2008 was when he promised to "fundamentally change America" if elected. He's broken American immigration law and shit on congress in the process. Will he be held accountable? My guess is no.

And I'm sick and tired of hearing "well this is an election year" when the prospect of bringing charges of impeachment against the president are raised. I don't give a fuck if this is an "election year". Another term pissing me off is "we can't alienate" the ________________. (fill in the blank line with your favorite voting demographic) I don't give a shit who gets "alienated". The law is the law!

What Maobama has done is ILLEGAL according to any interpretation of our laws. Congress needs to step up and do their job! In case anyone forgot, the oath Maobama SWORE to defend and execute is below.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

No comments: