Saturday, June 16, 2012

We're From The Government & We're Here To Help

A couple of days ago fellow blogger CharlieDelta at Gotta Get Drunk First featured a post about a visit from the Secret Service to another blogger. It seems the Secret Service were questioning a YouTube video that was posted that appeared threatening to president Omama. Now, someone correct me if I'm wrong but as a candidate doesn't Mitt Romney also have protection from the Secret Service too? Evidently he does.

This leads me to my next point. Why is Martin Bashir of PMS-NBC posting hypothetical videos of Mitt Romney's bus being blown up by terrorists? Why isn't Bashir and/or the suits of PMS-NBC being questioned by the Secret Service?

It's obvious the ridiculous video from the looney assholes of PMS-NBC is just another progressive wet dream but it sure as hell isn't funny to me and it shouldn't be to anyone else. In the mean time I think Martin Bashir and PMS-NBC should have some splaining to do. And their video is about as funny as a turd in a punchbowl.

The inspiration for this post comes from American Thinker via a post they ran this morning.

No comments: