Friday, July 27, 2012

They Lied... They Lied... They Lied..

they FUCKING lied! I'm talking about the entertainment industry, the lame stream media, my teachers, and last but not least - democrat politicians! 

When I say they lied I'm talking about the propaganda I was force-fed by liberals while growing up in the sixties. I was told again and again by the groups I mentioned above that the far-right and Conservatives would be the ones who'd take away my Constitutional rights. My teachers told me Republicans were the ones who'd silence me if I spoke up. I was told it would be the Conservatives who'd force me into group-think and make me conform. All of their lying liberal screeds were a steaming pile of bullshit and indoctrination! All it took was the Clinton administration to force we to wise up and grow up.

In the last few years I've read "Radical Son" by David Horowitz and "The New Thought Police" by Tammy Bruce. This is EXACTLY what Tammy and David were writing about. They have illustrated time and time again via their books and speeches what the left and liberalism is REALLY about - control! The left in America don't give a shit about individual rights. Individualism is the antithesis to all they believe. Ever hear of Communism?

I can't think of a better example to validate my above rant than the current flap over Chick-Fill-A. Here's a corporation that wants to open businesses in one city or another and we have ultra douchebag mayors such as Rahm Emanuel, Thomas Menino, Chicago alderman Joe Moreno, and the Jim Henson Muppet company who've decided they are the arbiters of what type of thinking and attitudes are correct and what's not. And all because Dan Cathy, president of Chick-Fill-A is openly in favor of traditional Christian values and openly against gay marriage. Not supporting gay marriage isn't company policy. It's just a personal viewpoint of Dan Cathy. Chick-Fill-A welcomes gay business. Even the consummate wankers of the ACLU have come out in favor of Chick-Fill-A. When the progressives donkey-dicks of the ACLU are on the side of Conservatives, you KNOW they're being fucked over.

Now bare in mind I've never been to a Chick-Fill-A in my life. I don't even know if there's one within ten miles of San Pedro. When I want chicken I go see the Colonel or I fry it myself. But if and when I want some chicken I don't want some idiot politician or agenda-driven asshole to decide where I can eat. This isn't New York and you fuckers in office don't get to make that choice for me. Bloomberg you fucking shit-stain - are you reading this? Nahh..

Once again we're seeing another profound example of what liberalism really represents. And all of the teachers, movies, magazines, newspapers, and democrat politicians can't lie about it or hide it any longer. It's out in the open (again) in all its PC ugliness for us to see. More than once I have posted that politically correct speech and liberal group-think is a disease that is infecting America. I pray that the hard working critically thinking Americans who are still left let themselves be heard and prevail in November. If not, we can kiss our great country and individualism bye bye. This type of thinking will end us.

No comments: