Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Jesus Jones - Right Here Right Now

Anyone remember 1991 and this song? It was a great time for the World and Jesus Jones put it into words. We'd just kicked the shit out of the Iraqis and ran their asses out of Kuwait. The Berlin Wall was gone. East Germans were free for the first time since WWII. The USSR fell. Eastern Europe was pulling back the iron curtain. WTF has happened since then? Liberalism, that's what.

It sure as hell wasn't democrats who helped accomplish the things I mentioned above. Does any sane person believe Berry Soetero Omama could EVER accomplish any of the things that happened between 1989-1991? Not in their wildest dreams.

Once again - thank you U.S. Armed Forces, Ronald Wilson Reagan, and George H.W. Bush. I pray that same great feeling will come again before I die. What a great time to be alive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn you!! Now I have that song stuck in my head!

Greasywrench AKA rich b said...

"I was alive and I waited, waited
I was alive and I waited for this"


Tee hee.. yeah, that happens to me a lot.