Thursday, October 18, 2012

Eva Longoria - "I Didn't Build Tweet That"

Bwaaa haaa haaa haaa! Here's another dumb-ass Hollywood halfwit having to try and whistle back a tune that's already been sung. I'm talking about Eva Lungoria. She put her lovely foot in her mouth yesterday and tweeted the following bullshit then tried to pull the ol' child's con game of "I take it back". Or maybe it was "the dog ate my homework". Or it could have been _______________. Fill in the blank line with your favorite bullshit story or excuse.

So poor dumb Eva thought that deleting the offensive tweet would remove it from cyber history? I thought liberals were supposed to be smart and tech savy while conservatives were digital dinosaurs. At least that's the stereotype. If there's one thing I've learned over the last fifteen years - once you click on the "send" button it's out there and gone. And there's no calling it back. The internet leaves digital footprints etched in stone. I even have the familiar 'how bout a nice big cup of shut the fuck up' cartoon on my sidebar with the caption "think before you click".

Over the years, especially since I began blogging in 2007 I've written said some pretty vulgar and pointed things about liberals and especially Hollywood on my sites. I stand by my opinions. You may not agree with me and you might take issue by posting a reply but I NEVER delete my posts. Good or bad I own my own bullshit and I don't try and blame Blogspot (or in Eva's case - Twitter) for the things I've posted.
Eva's tweet and following bullshit story says two things about her...
One - she's stupid.
Two - she's a liar.

Thanks to Michelle Malkin for posting the original links.

Eva Lungoria - Another Hollywood half-wit

No comments: