Saturday, April 6, 2013

If Obama "Does" Skeet...

as well as he shoots hoops I wouldn't be within a mile of his skinny ass when he picks up his shotgun. Last week we were treated to another exhibition of Omama's so-called expertise shooting a basketball. Two for twenty-two won't get his lame ass into the NBA. And as I've posted several times, I haven't picked up a basketball in twenty years but I would bet my last cigarette I could take him to school any time I choose when it comes to hoops.

What this sorry example of shooting (he missed a layup for Christ's sakes) really brings to mind is the phony bullshit that has surrounded this man since the 2004 keynote address at the DNC. After hearing his speech I said to myself "greasywrench, they're gonna run this guy for president in four years". All because of one speech. That shows the intellectual emptiness of the average liberal. They'd rather have a great speaker with no executive skills run this country than someone not quite as eloquent or articulate (George Bush) who's actually qualified.

And after being nominated Omama further insulted the American people by selecting the bumbling fucking Oaf Joe Biden as his running mate AND impeachment insurance. What sane politician would vote to convict Omama in a Senate trial with Joe Biden waiting in the wings. We were fucked from the get go.

All this brings me to a link I bookmarked a couple of years ago listing Omama's long long list of lies, half-truths, and obfuscation when it comes to the story of his life. No one really knows a hell of a lot about the poser outside of his political career and the few stories that Pravda has investigated. It took Andrew Breitbart and a few dedicated conservative bloggers to do the REAL investigating or we wouldn't know anything about Barack Hussein Soetero Neville Chamberlain Goebbels Omama. Click here to read some truth instead of the crap that Pravda and Omama himself has been feeding us for years. And BTW, there's no mention of Omama's NBA skills to be found. WTF!

Finally! The Truth Rears Its Ugly Head!

1 comment:

Garnet92 said...

Great bit Greasywrench - love your web name! I did a satirical bit on Obama shooting skeets on my blog Pesky Truth. I'm also posting some stuff on 'Nox and Friends now. Check out Obama's skeet shooting bit here: http://peskytruth.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/secret-plumbers-and-shooting-skeets/
G92